- Green Job Search
- Education Programs
- Employer Directory
- My Account
Local Government Commission
The Local Government Commission assists local governments in establishing and nurturing the key elements of livable communities.
The Local Government Commission assists local governments in establishing and nurturing the key elements of livable communities:
- a healthier human and natural environment,
- a more sustainable economy,
- an actively engaged populace, and
- an equitable society.
LGC assists local governments in developing and implementing policies and programs that help establish these key elements by:
- Facilitating conferences, regional workshops and other partnering opportunities;
- Producing guidebooks, videos, and monthly newsletters that share policy and project ideas;
- Providing an e-mail alert service that shares information on available state and federal grants.