- Green Job Search
- Education Programs
- Employer Directory
- My Account
Clean Transportation Jobs
The Clean Transportation Jobs category includes jobs at Electric Vehicles manufacturers, at companies working on new types of engines (gasoline and electric), at companies creating products that reduce harmful vehicle emissions, and companies building electric vehicle charging technologies, and charging stations.
Most of the jobs in Clean Transportation fall into the following sub-categories:
- Clean Transportation Research and Development jobs, at private companies and private and government laboratories. These jobs all require bachelor's, master's or doctoral degrees.
- Clean Transportation engine technology jobs, that often require a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering. These engine technology jobs can be found at companies such as:
- Clean Transportation vehicle manufacturing jobs, at all electric and hybrid/electric vehicles manufacturers with US-based plants such as:
- Clean Transportation infrastructure jobs at companies building technology and networks for charging stations, such as:
More information on the environmental performance and energy efficiency of cars and trucks is available from the International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT), a leading clean transportation non-profit organization.
Here are some of our recent stories about Clean Transportation:
- Electric Vehicles: Huge Potential for Venture Capital and Green Jobs
- EV Charging Stations not Leading the Charge Fast Enough - Jobs at Risk
- BMW iVentures Makes Strategic Investment in Coulomb Technologies
- Green Automotive Company to Create Green Jobs at California All-Electric SUV Plant
- Battery and Electric Car Developer Coda Raises $76 Million
- Tesla Goes Public... Will the Public Go Tesla?
For clean transportation job postings, see our list of Clean Transportation employers.
Back to What is a Green Job?
Related articles: Energy Storage Jobs, and Alternative Energy Jobs.