- Green Job Search
- Education Programs
- Employer Directory
- My Account
Weston Solutions, Inc. delivers integrated environmental, sustainability, property redevelopment, energy, and construction solutions.
Location:West Chester, PA
Dedicated to making a difference in the world, the company’s 1,800 people reach out from 60 offices around the globe to build strong stakeholder relationships and produce solutions that work. WESTON has been responding to our clients’ toughest problems for more than 50 years.
In 2001, WESTON became a private, employee-owned company. This contributes to our enviable record of financial stability, management continuity, and incentivized ownership through annual stock contributions made to the Retirement Savings and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
As part of the company’s 2010 vision-setting process, WESTON employees identified a commitment to sustainability and making a difference. Two forces drive our commitment integrating sustainability as part of our environmental and social ethic, and taking advantage of the operational efficiencies sustainability brings.
WESTON’s Sustainability Goals:
1. Partner with our clients, communities, and stakeholders in pursuit of sustainability.
2. Create a management system to establish baselines and goals for each profit center, with a scorecard that is reviewed quarterly.
3. Create sustainable offices and sustainable field operations.
4. Implement sustainable procurement throughout the company.
5. Capture and recognize best practices from employees, offices, and operations.
6. Engage majority of employees in incorporating sustainability practices.
7. Develop a climate change approach.
To accomplish these goals, we enhanced our management system to further incorporate sustainability at all levels–into our offices, projects, procurement systems, and field operations. A goal-setting and self-assessment scorecard was developed to help measure our success and drive a cultural change toward minimizing our impact on the earth. Our offices use this scorecard to review their progress in making their projects and offices more sustainable, as well as engaging their employees and reaching out to their respective local communities.