- Green Job Search
- Education Programs
- Employer Directory
- My Account
SkyPower is a leading developer of renewable energy projects. The company has interests in over 200 projects at various stages of development, representing over 11,000 MW of potential nameplate capacity.
SkyPower is a leading developer of renewable energy projects. The company has interests in over 200 projects at various stages of development, representing over 11,000 MW of potential nameplate capacity. SkyPower is developing significant renewable energy projects in Canada, the United States, India and Panama and the company continues to look for new opportunities in emerging markets. SkyPower drives all phases of project development including exploration, construction and operation.
Key strengths and attributes that differentiate SkyPower from other renewable power developers in Canada:
- Strong Board: bring exemplary financial acumen and over 60 years of combined experience managing and building projects
- Strong Partnerships:
- Strong financial partnerships allow competitive access to capital
- Industrial partnerships support advocacy and sector development
- First Nations, Tribal and rural landowner partnerships respect local culture, develop community benefits
- National Team + Local Representation: collective experience supports good people who possess on-the-ground connectivity
- Full service: acquisition, development, ownership and operation under one roof
- Legitimacy: Established in 2004, SkyPower has grown to include 100 employees, with over 200 projects in development representing over 11,000 MW of renewable energy. Our organizational growth trajectory speaks for itself.
- Capacity: developing the largest wind park in Canada, moving into the international market
- Truly Green: 100% renewable power projects
Read our articles about Solar Energy Jobs, Wind Energy Jobs and Renewable Energy Jobs.