- Green Job Search
- Education Programs
- Employer Directory
- My Account
2222: This Week's Funny Number!
2222What's this number? Take your pick:
- Gene #2222: FDFT1 farnesyl-diphosphate farnesyltransferase 1 [Homo sapiens]. This gene encodes a membrane-associated enzyme located at a branch point in the mevalonate pathway. The encoded protein is the first specific enzyme in cholesterol biosynthesis, catalyzing the dimerization of two molecules of farnesyl diphosphate in a two-step reaction to form squalene. Maybe manipulating this one will reduce your cholesterol, so you can eat whatever and not exercize? Yeh!
- Boy Scout Troop #2222 of Castaic, CA. "Scouting is a game for boys, under the leadership of boys, under the direction of a man" --Lord Robert Baden-Powell. And when they come home who cleans them up? Mom!
- Expresso 2222: an album of songs by Gilberto Gil --Gilberto Passos Gil Moreir is a former Brazilian Culture Minister, and a Grammy Award-winning singer, guitarist, and songwriter, known for both his musical innovation and political commitment. TGIF! Let's go dancing to Brazilian music!
- 2222 green jobs. The number of new green jobs indexed this past week by The Green Job Bank. Boooring...
- Ranch Road #2222, Austin, TX. A scenic drive West of Central Austin. Enjoy the ride!
- Elks Lodge #2222, of Enfield, CT. Member of a network of more than 2000 lodges in communities all over the country, with a mission to inculcate the principles of Charity, Justice, Brotherly Love and Fidelity. Great! Let's all join! Can we still go dancing on Friday night?
- House Bill #2222, Oregon Legislative Assembly, 2011. A tax break for chicken farmers. Hey, I'm a chicken farmer too... I should get the Maryland House to pass it!
- Superior Amino 2222, bottle of 150 softgels. Each softgel provides 2,000 milligrams of high quality amino acids, including the eight essentials in every serving. Wow! Sounds great! Everybody take one in the morning!
Okay, let's be boring just for a minute! You guessed right, 2222 is the number of new green jobs indexed this past week (since Monday Feb. 6) by The Green Job Bank.
Interesting number? Lucky? Cute? Boring? Statistically just as likely to happen as any between 2000 and 2300? Well, call it whatever you want; personally, I like it!
And that's 30 more than last week, so another great week for The Green Job Bank!
Have a great weekend!