- Green Job Search
- Education Programs
- Employer Directory
- Hot Stories
- My Account
A great week for green startups!
- Trilliant raises $106 million. Trilliant is a smart grid networking company. Today, Trilliant has 10 open green jobs.
- EcoMotors gets $23.5 million from Bill Gates and Khosla Ventures. EcoMotors develops a revolutionary 2-stroke, 2-cylinder, 4-piston internal combustion engine. EcoMotors has no open jobs advertised.
- SolarCity raises $21.5 million. SolarCity installs and finances residential rooftop solar panels. Today, SolarCity has 77 open green jobs.
- Calisolar raises $15 million. Calisolar is a maker of cheaper, high-efficiency solar cells. Today, Calisolar has 7 open green jobs.
- eMeter raises $12.5 million. eMeter is a smart-grid company. Today, eMeter has 8 open green jobs.
Let's see if these number increase significantly over the next few weeks and months!