- Green Job Search
- Education Programs
- Employer Directory
- Hot Stories
- My Account
Wind Energy Jobs
Here are some of the wind jobs categories that are the most advertized, with the largest employers:
- Wind Farm operation and maintenance. Here are some of the largest employers hiring this type of jobs:
- Research, development and manufacturing jobs in wind turbine blade and rotor technology. R&D jobs often require a higher-education degree (bachelor's or master's). Here are employers in this category:
- Construction of large utility-scale wind farms. Examples of employers hiring in this category are:
For more information on the Wind Energy Industry, check out these Wind trade and non-profit associations:
- The American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) is the leading wind trade association.
- The Wind Coalition is a non-profit association designed to promote the development of wind energy in the South Central states.
- Windustry promotes progressive renewable energy solutions and empowers communities to develop and own wind energy as an environmentally sustainable asset.
News stories about wind energy jobs:
- First Wind Announces Agreement with Rocky Mountain Power for Clean Energy from Largest Solar Developments in Utah.
- Texas Wind Energy Continues to Blow Us Away.
- Wind Energy Increases as Coal and Gas Decrease.
- State's largest wind farm planned in NW Missouri.
- Big Money and Green Jobs for Kansas Buffalo Dunes Wind Farm.
- American Offshore Wind: 300,000 Green Jobs and $200B Potential.
- Venture Capitalists Bet Big on Danotek's Wind Turbine Generator.
- Siemens' Wind Unit to Create Green Jobs In Oklahoma.
- Wind Power Creates Good American Green Jobs.
- Kern County, CA, to Get More Wind Jobs.
- A week after GE's Largest Wind Turbine Order, Siemens Gets Its Largest Too.
Solar Energy Jobs
Alternative Energy Jobs
Renewable energy jobs