- Green Job Search
- Education Programs
- Employer Directory
- Hot Stories
- My Account
What is a green employer?
There are many definitions of a green employer, so I'll add to the confusion by giving my own definition.
A green employer is a company dealing in green products and services in a green category. These companies can be:
- A startup company
- An established small company
- A large company, with one of the following:
- More than 50% of its revenues is derived from green products or services
- More than 50% of its workforce works on green products or services
- The company has one or more divisions that are dedicated to gren products or services
- A research laboratory dedicated to green technology
- An association or non-profit organization dedicated to green activism or promotion.