- Green Job Search
- Education Programs
- Employer Directory
- My Account
ChargePoint is a network of EV charging stations that meets the needs of drivers, municipalities, electric utilities and government entities.
News and Stories:
Electric Vehicles: Huge Potential for Venture Capital and Green Jobs. Dec 6, 2012.
EV Charging Stations not Leading the Charge Fast Enough. November 14, 2012.
BMW iVentures Makes Strategic Investment in Coulomb Technologies. July 25, 2012.
A Sustainable Network Charging Infrastructure for Plug-in Vehicles
Coulomb delivers networked charging stations and provides a service that meets the needs of drivers, municipalities, electric utilities and government entities by providing:
- A secure, safe, reliable way for consumers to charge their electric vehicles anywhere they park
- A sustainable business model for the rapid deployment of a plug-in vehicle charging infrastructure
- An infrastructure that enables rapid growth of the market for plug-in electric vehicles of all types
- Monitoring and control services to allow utilities to optimize grid use
- The lowest cost system operation and maintenance when compared to other options
- The ability to transition from gasoline tax revenues to tax models appropriate to electric vehicles
Clean Transportation Jobs
Energy Storage Jobs